Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer


More Flooding Info

The Ministry of Government Relations has provided the following information for municipalities, in light of the recent flooding.
  • Any private citizens requiring sandbags need to coordinate with their municipality.
  • For more information on the Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP) and how municipalities can apply, call 1-866-632-4033 or visit the PDAP page on the Government Relations website.
  • To qualify for private damage, there needs to be one resident with $5,000 in damage or multiple residents with combined damages if $25,000.

Emergency Flood Reduction Program has been renewed for 2015

This is the program that applies to primary residence protection.  It is administered by Water Security Agency and the phone number is 786-1490 or the website is

Other important number are:

Provincial Disaster Assistance Program



Highway Hotline